Accepting Your Offer Letter To Study In India
The Study in India admission process is a comprehensive and detailed one, designed to give you the best shot at your dreams. Post completing the process, applications are verified and assessed by the colleges themselves. Your student dashboard acts as a one-stop destination for all information and updates on your application. But in case you’re still a little confused, let’s break it down for you!
The capacity to learn is a gift, the ability to learn is a skill, the willingness to learn is a choice.
- Brian Herbert
- The first step to knowing your progress on the application front is to log in. Head over to Study in India portal and use your Student ID and Password to access your information. Do remember to avoid sharing your details or credentials with untrusted sources.
- After logging in, you will be able to see a Results Tab present on your dashboard. Click on it to access details of financial assistance you have been granted, the institute allotted to you, the course etc. Don’t be worried if these details are not yet visible; updates on the status of the allotment are regularly posted on our social media handles.
- Do note that your candidature/application will be assessed by the institute directly. Institutes will conduct an interview with you if need be. If you get selected, your offer letter will be uploaded on your dashboard itself by the respective institute.
- Now comes the important part - accepting or rejecting your offer letter. Be sure to read your offer letter carefully before you choose the ACCEPT or REJECT option on your dashboard.
- If you are accepting the offer letter, keep in mind to note down important details like Partner Institute Scholarship awarded, fee structure and fee submission of your course, last date of confirming your admission, start date of your classes, etc.
- If you decide to reject the offer letter, you will no longer be considered for this year's academic process. So, be sure to consider all options before making this decision.
- On the off chance that the allotted college rejects your application, don’t be disheartened. You will be considered for the next round of counselling (if any).
We hope this guide helps you breeze through the acceptance process and gets you one step closer to where and who you want to be. There is a lot to learn and even more to experience when you Study in India. In case of any doubts or concerns, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with our team through our toll-free number: +91 120 6565065. Here's wishing all our students the best for this new academic journey!